Monday, September 22, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!! POLITICS  

I am officially sick of this stupid idiotic hypocrisy called politics. i am sick and tired of the bullshit these ppl throw @ me it took me 2 months to realize what the poeple of my country havent realized in 20 years. the is no silver lining there never was any and now as their "Democraticaly" elected leaders enjoy lavihs dinners @ thier international palaces, as these Justice deliverers travel 20 miles in a 2 million rupee helicopter just to visit dead saints, it is my very own country men who suffer without electricity , flour and feul. Dont they see they are being fooled again and agian by the same people .
remember the quote 'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice ,shame on me"
so yes shame on US for trusting the same group plundering pigs again and again.

Well thats off my chest
EVIL

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories